You become what you create

Last night I had a dream.. Geraldine was walking through the wilderness; she turned around and smiled at me. She seemed happy. I feel so frustrated.

How much I want to deliver this new comic-no how much I NEED to. Despite certain obstacles, the force of creativity is forcing me and crushing walls that have blocked me. I can't really explain it any clearer than this. It's like I've prayed and the universe has blessed me with the help of friends and opportunities to over come the hardships I am currently going through.

My artist just won't and can't lay there dormant, even through the stages of uncertainty in my life. I am blessed by my connection and awareness of this spirituality. My art is who I am, and I am my art. Crazy isn't it? It feels crazy to acknowledge how powerful our art is. Our creation is magic.

Our creation is magic. We are connected to our art. I forget the consequences of this; for better for worse.

A secret, that really isn't a secret to many:
You become what you create. It will manifest in your life. So be careful.

Courier 4 - the story- is full of confrontation and hardships for Geraldine.. I've been so involved with the story, It has manifested in my life, similar situations. I could write a book about this.

I have to turn the page as soon as I can, and take breaks of counter creativity. Having said this, it feels worse not actually working on my comic. Ultimately, I am purging my self of baggage. This process isn't meant to be a comfortable one. These times really show you your own power.

Just a reminder for myself and other storytellers. Dig deep, but refresh yourself with light and fluffy moments in the story OR spend time creating comic relief as a side project.

best wishes, Angie Spice

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Art Of Letting Go

What Classifies as Manga Anyway? - { unpublished draft from 11/08/18 }

Fear Vs Creativity